EAB Code of Conduct
The Code of Conduct of the Europäische Akademie Berlin sets out the principles and behaviours expected of all staff and participants in order to create a safe, respectful and inclusive environment for all.
- Respect: We respect the dignity and rights of all persons and do not accept any forms of discrimination, harassment or violence.
- Integrity: We act transparently, honestly and responsibly and adhere to ethical standards.
- Responsibility: We take responsibility for our actions and decisions and strive to carry out our work carefully and professionally.
- Safety: We take care to protect the safety and health of all persons and comply with applicable safety regulations and procedures.
- Confidentiality: We protect the privacy and confidential information of participants, staff and other stakeholders and comply with applicable data protection regulations.
- Teamwork: We work together and support each other to achieve our goals together and create a positive and productive working environment.
- Communication: We communicate openly, honestly and respectfully and ensure that all voices are heard.
- Professionalism: We strive to continuously improve our skills and knowledge and to hold ourselves to the highest standards of adult education and international encounter.
- Feedback: We are open to feedback and suggestions and work to continuously improve.
- Change: We are ready to adapt and adjust to changes and challenges in order to improve our work.
Everyone who participates in the activities of the Europäische Akademie Berlin is obliged to abide by this Code of Conduct. Violations of this Code of Conduct will not be tolerated and may result in disciplinary action.