Likes for the better!
We are convinced that the general perception of women in the public sphere should be changed for the better. While men often still receive more attention especially in the digital space, we believe that it is time to use the enormous potential of digitalization for female empowerment. Through our project we want to raise awareness of gender inequality on the Internet and empower young women from Armenia, Belarus, Georgia and Germany to move more confidently in social media, to participate more intensively in public discourse on the Internet and to become opinion leaders and influencers that are taken seriously.
The Project will consist of five phases:
- First Phase: Project kick-off (5th July 2021 | Online): Get to know each other, networking, setting goals, first impulses on gender gaps and women in the digitalized world.
- Second phase: Four Capacity-building online-trainings (6-16 July 2021 | Online): Online training on digital literacy, self-portrayal and communication in social media, digital storytelling, dealing with sexism and hate speech on the net, design of campaigns/videos/projects online.
- Third Phase: Regional workshop (Saturday, 24 July 2021 | Hybrid & Regional: Berlin/Tbilisi/Minsk/Yerevan): Regional meetings (1 day) in the participating countries with occasional live switching to the other meetings, best practices/input from interesting female personalities, development of first ideas for own projects , presentation of the discussion results/exchange of ideas .
- Fourth Phase: Working phase (August-September 2021 | Online and offline): Work phase of the participants, development of strategies/projects/campaigns etc. (individually or in transnational teams).
- Fifth Phase: Closing workshop and Networking event (Wednesday, 22nd – Friday, 24th September 2021 | Berlin): 2 Joint workshops in Berlin with work phases and completion of the projects as well as definition of further goals/strategies, ambassadors/train the trainer elements.
The project takes place in cooperation with ForSet, RADA and ArmActive Youth Center and with the kind support of the Federal Foreign Office
WorkshopBy registration-Frauen sind längst gleichberechtigt – zumindest auf dem Papier. Dass wir im Jahr 2021 immer noch über Gender Gaps, über strukturelle Benachteiligung am Arbeitsplatz und weibliche Altersarmut, über …